We are four Bromley schools in close proximity judged 'Good' by Ofsted. We work together very closely and we are very proud of our achievements.
Our Aims and Principles
- Leaders' strong and shared partnership
- All securely 'Good' schools - ambitious for 'Outstanding'
- Sharing best practice whilst maintaining individual uniqueness and identity
- Retaining local geography and local knowledge
- Strong financial controls for greater efficiencies
- MAT - growth will be managed with integrity to work with like minded schools
Keeping children safe is paramount throughout Compass Academy Trust schools' systems and practice. This aspect of the schools' operation is under continual review.